Monday 10 February 2014

Live in the Present

Life is not a dress rehearsal. I don't care what philosophy you believe in--we have got only one shot at this game called life. The stakes are too high. The stakes are the future generations. What time is it and where are we? The answer is now and we are here. Let's make the best of now and utilize the present to the fullest. The message is not that we don't need to plan for the future. The message is that we do need to plan for the future. If we utilize our present to its fullest, we are sowing the seeds for a better future automatically, aren't we?
 If you want to build a positive attitude, learn the phrase, "do it now" and stop the habit of procrastination. The saddest words in life are:
  •  "It might have been." 
  • "I should have." 
  • "I could have." 
  • "I wish I had." 
  • "If only I had given a little extra." 
Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today. --Benjamin Franklin

 I am sure all winners wanted to be procrastinators but never got around to it.
 When people say, "I will do it one of these days," you can be sure it means none of these days. Some people keep waiting for all lights to turn green before they leave home. That will never happen and they fail even before they start. That is sad.
 Stop procrastinating: Isn't it time that we put off putting things off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment