Thursday 19 September 2013

14th Reasons For Failure Why We Don't Achieve Excellence

 Inability to Use Talent 

Albert Einstein said, "I think I used about 25% of my intellectual capacity during my life." 
According to William James, human beings use only 10-12% of their potential.
 The saddest part of most people's lives is that they die with the music still in them. They haven't lived while alive. They rust out rather than wear out. I would rather wear out than rust out. The saddest words in life are "I should have". Rusting out is not to be confused with patience. Rusting out is idleness and passivity. Patience is a conscious decision, it is active and involves perseverance and persistence. Someone asked an elderly person, "What is life's heaviest burden?" The elderly person replied sadly, "To have nothing to carry." 

No comments:

Post a Comment